- A Part Time HR Officer role base in Leicester 3 days per week
- A stand alone HR Officer responsible for all aspects of HR in a manufacturing business
A well established manufacturing business based in Leicester.
* Recruitment and selection - working with management to secure the best talent. Including arranging interviews, preparing employee contracts and new starter inductions.
* Organise employees training and staff development, first aid training, forklift, NVQ etc.
* Discipline and grievance - support discipline and grievance procedures with task such as investigations and case preparation, letters, paperwork attend disciplinary meetings, dealing with termination of employment etc.
* Support Health and safety across the organisation
* Deal with any other employee matters grievance, contracts, letters in professional friendly manner.
* Any other duties that may arise
- Have previously worked in a HR Officer/HR Advisor capacity
- Looking for part time at least 3 days per week - hours can be discussed
- Have previously worked in a blue collar industry ideally manufacturing/engineering/logistics
- CIPD - desirable
- Salary £26,000k per annum Full time equivalent
- 3 days per week - hours can be discussed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job