Part-Time HR Manager (3-4 days a week) - Digital Content Studio
One of East London’s (Aldgate/Spitalfields) leading creative digital content studios is looking for a part-time HR Manager to support them with their employee engagement and people support needs, whilst being supported by the groups' central HR function.
This would be a "hands-on" and 360-degree operations role and with business going through a period of sustained growth, structure, process and policy will be a key framework for the function to be built on and with an initial focus on the implementation of a performance management systems.
Main areas of responsibility include;
- Provide general HR advice to line managers and employees, referring up to central HR where applicable
- Manage the onboarding and induction process, including contracts, right to work checks, new starter data, P45s etc.
- Supporting management in the development, roll-out and ongoing supervision of a performance management system.
- Responsible for ensuring that the HR system data is up to date and accurate, including absence management, right to work in line with Brexit.
- Management of freelance staff contracting
- Prepare monthly payroll files to be submitted to the central Payroll function.
- Reviewing and updating the HR handbook.
- Provide support and accurate administration relating to HR policies and procedures.
- Provide references for staff where applicable
This position is ideally suited to a confident HR Officer or Manager who either possesses previous standalone HR experience or is used to working autonomously. Due to the fluid nature of creative businesses, a pragmatic and solutions orientated approach, opposed to a "one size fits all" is needed and it is essential that all applicants possess excellent communication, negotiation and people skills, a pro-proactive and personable approach and the ability to see the whole picture, whilst projecting trust and confidence to those around them.
Circa £40,000 FTE + Benefits
Due to an expected large CV response, Rocket apologises that only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Rocket Recruitment is the trading name of Rocket Recruitment Ltd. Rocket Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment.
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'