An opportunity has arisen in the HR team at our clients in Kingston Upon Thames. This small but dynamic HR team is looking for a reliable and efficient administrator to join the team for a 3-4 months contract. This is an exciting part time opportunity to work 25hrs a week over 5 days. This role will suit an organised self-starter who is calm under pressure.
This role will begin at the start of February 2018 and run for 3-4 months. Our client is ideally looking for an individual with experience but if you are studying towards your CIPD and have administration experience and an excellent work ethic please apply.
Reference No: HT14404
About the Role
- You will have full responsibility for the administration of the department some activities may include but are not limited to drafting letters, tracking changes, reports, contracts and training coordination
- You will be the primary link between HR and Payroll ensuring all changes and activities are logged as well as assisting with the payroll audit
- You will assist the recruitment business partner with interview scheduling and on boarding administrative tasks
- You will be responsible for fleet administrations some activities in this area may include but are not limited to fuel cards, collating mileage reports, sending out monthly fines and license checks
- You are responsible for departmental purchase orders and invoice tracking
- You will deal with the department inbox and any other administrative duties
- You will be required to help set up meetings and associated invitations
- You will be supporting all our employee benefits from assisting with the yearly review to setting up new starters as per their requests.
- You have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite and are comfortable using online tools
- You are well presented and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You are highly organised and able to juggle conflicting priorities with ease
- You are highly confidential, discreet and customer orientated
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a team
- You are keen to learn and take on new skills
- You are extremely comfortable on the phone
- You are calm under pressure
Please only apply for this position if you meet the above criteria and can travel to Kingston Upon Thames with ease on a daily basis. Unfortunately there is no parking on-site but it is local to local transport links and there are places to park which are about a 10/15 minute walk in.
Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions recruit for roles across all HR Generalists to Group HR Director, Learning & Development, Talent and Recruitment, Reward, HRSS and HR Change.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)