HR Business Partner
Part time 3-4 days a week 4 hrs a day (flexible)
£28,000 - £33,000 pro rata
** Must be a car driver due to location **
* An opportunity to join a well established successful company on the outskirts of Chelmsford * Situated in a beautiful location * Friendly professional team * Car parking * Pension * Bonus * Team days out *
A newly appointed opportunity has arisen to join my client as their HR Business Partner; the main purpose of the role is to take full responsibility of their HR function. You will be working closely with the senior management team to develop a HR agenda that supports the companies values and goals.
- Act as a the main point of contact for employees and management of the business
- Build strong business relationships within the business
- Identify gaps and implement and necessary changes
- Recruitment of the business, liaison with agencies, job specification, interviews
- Training and development
- Proactively share best practice
- Keep up to date with external trend and best practice
- Assist with projects within the business
- Previous experience within HR
- CIPD L6+
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to implement policies and procedures
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your merits alone. We are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.