Reporting to the President with dotted line reporting to one of our HR Business Partners, you will be responsible for providing timely and credible HR advice to our Field Operations Management Team, ensuring any HR issues are resolved promptly without unnecessary escalation. You’ll work closely with our managers and alongside our Field Interviewer Recruitment and Training team who are all passionate about creating a great place to work.
This is a new role created to support our Retail Performance team which includes approximately 70 staff based in Milton Keynes, UK: North Americas; Manila, Philippines.
To be successful in this role, we would love to meet someone with:
- Experience of managing complex employment relations cases
- Previous experience as an HR Advisor working in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent coaching skills to help upskill our Line Managers
- The ability to build & maintain strong, meaningful relationships
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to relay complex data, simply and concisely (both written and verbal)
- The ability to both influence and implement;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Experience using a HR system.
- Ability to work confidentially at all times and install confidence in those you are working with
- UK Driving licence
Tasks within the role
- Create all contracts of employment and offer letters including all relevant documentation
- Manage new starter on Retail Performance CRM systems with all relevant personnel details/ hours of work etc.
- Manage Ipsos group system - HRIS; I-Select; I-Service Portals
- Manage, maintain and improve company Performance Management Systems
- Drive companywide learnings and improvements from Staff surveys
- Responsible for uploading all training records and documentation to HR records
- Responsible for uploading and recording all absence records for all employees on CRM systems
- Manage and Produce annual pay review and issue accordingly
- Oversea and mange sickness and return to work process for all employee’s vial line managers
- Actively support the development of line mangers and leadership team
- Ensure alignment of Job Grade structures within the Ipsos system
- Manage & maintain the role benchmark data for the Job roles in Retail Performance
This is a hands-on challenging, autonomous role, so what’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our managers and colleagues
- Work within a collaborative team who genuinely care about people
- Join an innovative, international market leading organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Company contributed pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Life Insurance
Role is flexible to the number of days, expecting minimum one day a week in the MK office with an additional 1-2 days which are flexible in arrangement to accommodate peaks and demands in the business activity on a monthly basis.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Communication Skills
- Client Rapport