Global firm, in the heart of Canary Wharf, have a vacancy for a PART TIME HR Advisor 3 days per week, to support the busy, yet very friendly, HR team by providing partners, managers and employees with a quality service and rapid response to resolve a variety of queries. The role is initially a 10 month plus contract, however, due to the size of the firm there may be many future opportunities.
You will be required to resolve queries and cases from a range of HR specialisms provide accurate, timely and consistent front line HR advice to Partners, managers, and employees through the Helpdesk and HR Advice email address.
Your role will be varied and will fully utilise your full range of HR experience and your excellent communication skills. In addition you may be expected to complete HR administration activities and provide advice in the following areas:
- Advising on policy and procedure;
- Advising on Reward and Benefit policies;
- Monitoring and assisting with working permit arrangements for the non EEA/UK citizens of the firm
- Administering the employee lifecycle including maternity, leavers, promotions etc;
- Providing information and assistance to on the use of self-service and using the HR intranet.
- Input and maintain accurate employee records using appropriate HR systems including PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft CRM HR Helpdesk, as well as some external databases.
- Provide assistance and share knowledge with colleagues to improve the HR service and will be responsible for identifying and suggesting service delivery improvements
Skills and Qualifications - PART TIME HR Advisor
- Your experience will ideally have covered HR areas throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Preferably an understanding of an HR shared services environment, but certainly not essential
- Commercially aware and have knowledge of HR policies, structures, and strategy. You will also need to have a thorough understanding of the Data Protection Act.
- Ideally experience of IT systems including PeopleSoft, Excel and a Case Management tool (Customer Relationship Product) is also required.
- Ideally, but not essential, you will be educated to degree level and have a formal HR qualification e.g. CIPD or equivalent.
Benefits: Free onsite gym and swimming pool, onsite subsidised restaurant, generous bonus, private medical, season ticket loan etc.
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: equates to a full time salary of £39K
Working Pattern: 3 days per week. Flexibility with which days, however, a Monday and Thursday is preferred.
PLEASE NOTE - HR Advisor
We are an agency and strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Thank you
- Shared Services
- HR Policies