Job Title: Part Time HR Advisor
Location: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 Pro Rata
My client is looking for a part time HR Advisor to deliver a professional, business partner service to their client base and provide a complete operational service to effectively deliver HR advice and training to external clients. Working as part of an innovative and responsive HR team to provide pragmatic, creative and business focussed HR solutions and recommendations to their clients. Furthermore, ensuring that they continually market the company and take the business through a process of gradual expansion. This role entails a fair amount of onsite client support, as such a driving licnese and vehicle are essential
The Role of HR Advisor
- Provide an efficient, effective and client focused HR service, ensuring compliance with employment legislation.
- Ensure a consistent approach to issues and HR policy implementation throughout their external client base;
- Provide email and telephone support to client base.
- Provide on-site hands on support to relevant clients, acting as their own internal HR resource;
- Keep a detailed log of all HR issues;
- Update and Issue T's and C's, company handbooks and policies to all new clients;
- Contribute and where required, create relevant HR policies
- Provide annual update of all HR documents
- Update and create new standard forms for issue and use.
- Keep clients up to date on changes in legislation and interesting/relevant cases
- Liaise with colleagues for support.
- Attend HR meetings in Bishops Stortford/South Woodford/client site;
- Keep in regular contact with the Director
- Ensure operational compliance with legal and social obligations
- Attend seminars, training and shows as requested.
- Keep up to date with trends and best practices in HR
- Provide a high standard of service with clear, professional and friendly communication at all times
- Assist the Director and colleagues with research as required;
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be associated with their position, are within their capabilities and competence and are normally carried out in the course of the Company's business.
- Keep in contact (every 3 months) with those clients who have little requirement for ongoing advice and support;
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor
- Established and engaged as an HR Advisor.
- Achieving credibility with clients.
- Speaking through language of the business and understanding key issues.
- Influencing key stakeholders and senior management teams
- Adapting to different work environments and dealing with challenging behaviours in a professional manner
- Keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation and changes within each business area.
- Ensure contribution to the commercial success of the business.
- Regarded as an expert in the HR field.
- CIPD qualified
The Package for the Marketing & Events Manager
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 pro rata for 3 days per week
To apply, follow the onscreen instructions quoting RA12069
**Please ensure your email address is on your CV**
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.