I am currently recruiting for a part time HR Advisor to join a company based in Stockport on a permanent basis.
This is a great, hands on generalist and advisory role where you will have face to face interaction with all employees across the business.
Some responsibilities include:
- Dealing with and resolving complex ER issues
- One to one coaching and guidance for managers to upskill
- Support with recruitment
- Ensure the company handbook is updated and renewed as and when necessary
- Involvement and support on various projects
- Responsible for absence management
- Lead on performance reviews, ensuring the system is maintained and up to date
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and a great HR team. You must be able to work within a fast-paced environment with a corporate and confident approach.
This role is 20 hours per week but there is flexibility on the days and hours worked.
In return they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.