I am currently working with a great client based in Kings Hill who are recruiting for a Part-Time TEMP TO PERM HR Administrator.
If you have a strong admin background, direct HR experience is not necessary but is preferred.
The preferred candidate should have an ability to manage their time efficiently, have good organisation skills, an ability to interact with people at all levels, common sense, attention to detail and to have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and organising the HR inbox
- Updating and Logging questionnaire survey's by inputting the information into the internal system
- Message taking
- Maintain the filing system/scanning/and storing of HR documents
- Keeping compliance spreadsheets maintained
- General Admin duties
- Take part in ad hoc projects and take on other duties as required by the People and
- Record leavers and absence
- Run monthly reports
- Ensure leavers paperwork is received by payroll deadline
- Send out exit interview questionnaires
- Produce references for leavers
- Appraisal admin (Log performance, file forms, update HR database, etc)
The preferred candidate should have an ability to manage their time efficiently, have good organization skills, an ability to interact with people at all levels, common sense, attention to detail and to have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Good all round Microsoft experience is preferred alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you could be an asset to this vibrant company, then please contact Eleni on or send me an email at
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'