We are looking for a Part Time Administrator to join our HR team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for part time hours?
If so we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for someone to work on a Thursday and Friday only. Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm.
The role will initially be based at our Selsey site but will transfer to our brand new site on the Chichester Food Park within the first 2-3 months.
Here's a bit more detail:
This role will provide efficient HR administration and filing, together with support, when required for the Shared Services and HR functions. You will be keen to play an active part in an important department, and will be supported by senior team members to ensure your success
Role type: Fixed term contract for 12 months.
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Thursday and Friday.
- Providing admin support to Shared Services and HR functions.
- Checking overtime submissions and payments.
- Supporting in the checking of payroll.
- Document Manager system administration (Trent) - on-going filing, loading of new starter, leaver paperwork, CTTC forms, promotional letters, statutory document retention, upkeep of employee records and relevant payroll files.
- Basic HR/Payroll data reporting.
- Issuing employment and financial references.
- Mail merging, postal and administrative tasks.
- Preparing new starter induction packs.
- Answering calls.
- Follow safe ways of working & site procedures, reporting near misses & any accidents or incidents when they occur.
- Providing accurate and timely filing of all people-related paperwork.
- Proactive service delivery at all times.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- GCSE or equivalent Mathematics & English - grade C & above.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Experience of document filing.
- Excellent IT skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and juggle tasks.
- Professional friendly approach at all times.
- Confident and flexible approach to taking on new tasks.
Here at Natures Way, we love food!
It all started in 1994 with bagged salad and now we are a leading and award winning manufacturer of fresh convenient food such as prepared salad and fruit, food to go, dressed salads, coleslaw and potato salad to name just a few, supplying to some of the UKs largest household name supermarkets and restaurants.
Operating at four sites on the scenic south coast, Natures Way Foods (NWF) is now one of the largest employers in the area. We're immensely proud to employ a diverse team of nearly 1200 talented, committed and high performing people, valuing their individual strengths, talents, industry knowledge and experience.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday pro rata
- Healthshield Perks healthcare package.
- Life Assurance policy.
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts.
- Free parking available across all sites.
About the office location:
All four sites are located close to the bottom of the A3 and M27, surrounded by fields and serenity. Our offices are modern, bright and airy.
Free transport from May 2018!
NWF offers an exclusive free bus service for all employees!
Sit back and relax on your way to and from work. Bus routes run in time with our office / shift patterns and go to and from Bognor Regis and Portsmouth to our 3 sites on the Chichester Food Park.
Full route details and timings available upon request.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the 'apply' button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You'll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We're also proud to say we're an equal opportunities employer.
Key Words: Part Time Administrator, Administration, Customer service, Office Administrator, Food Industry, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, #Chichester, #NWF
- Food Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Office Administrator
- Customer service
- Part Time Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job