Part Time HR Administrator
£22k to £25k pa - pro-rata
Our client in Boroughbridge is looking for a Part Time HR Administrator to join their current team to support with all HR duties for around 90 staff over 13 sites.
This role would also be desirable to someone with accounts/ book keeping experience.
As a HR Administrator the role will involve managing current HR systems and implementing changes.
Duties to include:
- Manage all staff rotas and leave
- Manage and maintain employee contracts of employment and company handbook, and review as necessary.
- Send out offer letters to prospective employees
- Manage sickness and absence
- Manage annual leave entitlements
- Health and safety
- Produce and manage induction manual / starter pack
- Process staff expenses
- Accounts duties and general adhoc administration
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Disciplinary procedures
- Employment law
- Maternity leave
- Experience of accounts/book keeping would be desirable but not essential
If you are an experienced HR Administrator and looking for a part time position with flexible working hours, please forward your cv details.