Wow Factor: A new job opportunity for a Part Time HR Administrator has become available in the heart of the city. My client is looking for a professional, switched on candidate who can work well in a fast paced and busy environment to join there expanding team. Our client is a leading firm in technology and software, they are looking for a strong candidate to assist the HR team with all administrative aspects.
JOB ROLE: Part Time HR Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent - 27.5 hours
HOURS: 9.30am - 15.00pm
SALARY: £13,000- £15,000 *Depending on experience LOCATION: City Of London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Maintain Coworker records on paper and electronic files to a high standard
- Input and maintain employee information onto in-house systems
- Provide accurate and timely management information and reports.
- Provide a professional first point of contact for coworkers
- Support and help grow apprenticeship programmes
- Carry out data cleansing as required.
- Assistant and maintain the standard of templates
- Support HR Manager and advisor with any administrative duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within a HR role is necessary.
- CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to multitask and take an organised, methodical approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confidentiality and integrity are crucial.
- Personable, professional, friendly, and switched on.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.