A film production company creating innovative and engaging content for the web with a focus on football and creating genuine audience engagement with the fan based communities which fuel it. The company strongly believe in the power of connecting young audiences with their passions through film and partnerships with major brands who are looking to engage with those audiences, such partners include Adidas, HTC and Hyundai.This is a part-time 3 month position and require working 3 days/22.5 hours a week. The salary will be £18-20k per annum pro-rated.
How can you expect to spend your day?
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to gain HR experience in a small, independent organisation. Although the primary focus will be to provide the HR Manager with effective and efficient administrative support, there will be opportunities in the longer term to own processes and support other generalist HR activities.
There is always a new challenge to learn from in this ever-evolving environment. The successful candidate will find themselves amongst smart and passionate people in a hardworking and fun environment and will be part of building robust processes to help the business meet best practice.
You will gain experience in the following areas:
- Maintaining UK employee records
- Maintaining UK freelancer paperwork & payroll submissions
- Managing UK work experience placement forms & create associated schedules
- Maintaining UK benefits records and schedule quarterly workshops
- Performing an audit of all UK hard & soft copy files
- Implementing changes required to meet GDPR compliance
- Supporting recruitment process (inter-alia: job postings & interview scheduling)
- Supporting UK employee on & off boarding
- Supporting companywide visa applications
- Ad Hoc administration – EMI, RSU, Travel & tax tracking
- Ad Hoc support of Financial Accountant - Expense processing and issuing & returning of credit cards as part of the on & off boarding process.
- Taking a ‘customer service’ approach to any requests sent to HR
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
- Organised and pro-active with good communication skills
- Diligent / methodical / detail orientated approach
- High degree of integrity - able to maintain confidentiality
- Numerate and comfortable using / learning online systems
- Able to work independently / on own initiative
- Administrative &/or HR specific experience is an advantage
- A professional but warm demeanour towards colleagues is desirable