THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE, 25 HOURS PER WEEK OVER FIVE DAYS
THEY REQUIRE SOMEONE WHO HAS EXTERNAL COMMITMENTS SO IS ONLY LOOKING FOR PART TIME WORK.
- Answer all employee queries in a timely fashion
- Maintain accurate and up to date employment records, including Personnel Files and HR System.
- Record absence and holiday details on the system. Respond to queries from employees regarding absence and holiday.
- Manage probationary period process, advising managers, providing appropriate checks, ensuring return of paperwork etc.
- Manage the administration of the Continuous Performance Review process through keeping up to date records, chasing returns and escalating issues.
- Coordinate the administration of the benefits scheme for employees and directors
- Administer long service awards, birthdays and recognition awards processes
- Produce and submit reports on general HR Activity to Senior Management Team
- Arrange new Joiner inductions, setting up personnel files, ensuring return of paperwork, and managing completion of new starter online courses – such as DSE and Anti Bribery
- Manage reference check process
- Book and co-ordinate training for employees
- Support HR Manager with producing and delivering training workshops across the business
- Ensuring accurate records of training for each employee are kept up to date
- Work with HR Manager, sourcing venues and organise company events such as Christmas party, Summer Sports Day and Company Meetings.
- Liaise with chosen Charity
- Coordinate fundraising and volunteering
- Work with Health and Safety Management Company to co-ordinate timely reviews and audits annually and other times as required (Including fire alarm testing)
- Co-ordinate all H&S training requirements (Fire, First Aid, Manual Handling etc) including Health and Safety inductions
- Administration experience within an HR function essential
- Attention to detail
- Good sense of humour and welcoming nature
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proactive approach to work
- Well-presented and confident
- Helpful and supportive nature
- Trustworthy and confidential with corporate and personnel information
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114