Part Time HousingCompliance Coordinator - Sheffield - Salary £19,802 pro rota + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a charity based in Sheffield. The role is a part time Compliance Coordinator on a 6 months contract.
Part Time Compliance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of an effective and legally compliant asset compliance service and design, procure and administer Compliance contracts on behalf of the Charity, as directed by the Asset Reinvestment and Compliance Manager, and the Head of Asset Operations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and coordination (contract management) of all asset compliance programmes, including gas; electricity; fire; water hygiene; asbestos; EPC’s and lifting equipment to the Charites property portfolio by third parties on behalf of Arches, and will support the client’s ongoing adherence to Health and Safety legislation, approved codes of practice and industry best practice.
- Will be required to combine a strong business focus and structured approach with a 'can-do’ mind-set. They will play a vital role in the delivery of asset compliance and risk management to the client, working diligently with the Asset Reinvestment and Compliance Manager to identify and mitigate risks to the business.
Part -time, Monday to Friday 22 hours - to be arranged
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of delivering high quality property/building maintenance services within a housing environment.
- Experience of working in a high-pressure customer services environment.
- Experience of delivering high quality asset compliance services within a housing environment.
- Experience of contracts and contract management and administration programmes
- Experience of monitoring and managing complex contracts and reporting on and monitoring expenditure of approved budgets.
- Able to demonstrate experience of working within approved authority levels and financial constraints.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and accurately reporting progress and administrating to keep data updated
- Experience of supervising contractors to deliver work programmes and meet performance targets
- Experience of supporting contractor meetings including ensuring contract terms are met.
In Return You’ll Receive:
- Salary £19,802 pro rota
- Free parking
- 35 days holidays
- An amazing working environment
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Part Time Compliance Coordinator opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'