Our client, located in SE16, is seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Manager to work one day per week.
Hours: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas relating to Health, Safety & Welfare at work.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills, emergency lighting and fire alarms are correctly reported.
This is a permanent position.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 - 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job