Our client, located in SE16, is seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Manager to work one day per week.
Hours: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas relating to Health, Safety & Welfare at work.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills, emergency lighting and fire alarms are correctly reported.
This is a permanent position.
- Risk Assessments