My client is looking for a part-time Handyman to work in their fast-paced Facilities Management setting, in Salford.
As a Handyman, you will be required to assist the Janitor, doing all light maintenance duties as and when required. The opportunity is permanent, and looking for somebody to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience within a Facilities Management setting previously
- 1+ years Maintenance experience
- Supporting the Janitor for all maintenance duties requires as and when
- Painting duties
- Light plumbing duties (unblocking sinks, unblocking toilets etc.)
- Lifting and moving items when required
- Experience within a maintenance setting
For more information please call Beth on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.