We are currently recruiting for a Grade 1 OFSTED provider who is looking for a qualified Hair and Beauty Assessor to join their team based in Wolverhampton.
LOCATION: WOLVERHAMPTON BASE AND COVERING WEST MIDLANDS
HOURS: 2-3 DAYS PER WEEK 8.30AM - 4.30PM
SALARY: UP TO £24 K BASIC PRO RATA PLUS BONUS AND MILEAGE (PLUS OTHER BENEFITS LISTED BELOW)
Knowledge skills & experience required:
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, the essential requirements are:
* Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
* NVQ Level 3 in Beauty and Hairdressing or equivalent
* Ability to demonstrate sector experience from working in a salon environment
* Experience of assessing national accredited standards within beauty therapy & hairdressing
* IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
* Functional Skills Level 2 (Mathematics, English) or equivalent
* PTTLS teaching qualification or equivalent
The client is an established provider and can offer you:
* Training & Development
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days holiday
* Shopping discounts
* Incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashplan
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities.