Mploy Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Good in/out person for a long term part time job based in Ringwood.
Successful Candidate will be responsible for providing outstanding service to internal and external clients so friendly and polite approach, great telephone manners and some experience with goods in system are essential.
Your main duties will include:
- Assist in day to day running of the goods inwards department including:
- General administration duties
- Goods receiving - updating computer system
- Allocating parts to jobs
- General stock control involving putting parts away and picking orders
- Keeping the stores area clean and tidy and free of obstructions
- Packing parts and organising despatch to customers and field technicians by mail or courier, including raising of necessary paperwork.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required in the customer service / support area.
- Maintain tidy and well managed stores area and goods in yard.
- Support with warranty claims,
- Dealing with failed parts, storing them and returning to manufacturers is necessary
This is a long term position from 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday but the exact arrangement can be negotiated.
Possessing counterbalance fork lift license will be an advantage.
This is a great temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary £8.50 per hour during probation.
If you are interested, please reply to this advert or speak to Karolina or Anna at Mploy in Poole.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.