Do you have a keen eye for detail and some research and analysis experience?
I am currently working with a leading consumer collaboration in central London. Over the next 6 months they will have quite a bit of work for the German market!
About the Role
This client have a number of really exciting accounts so they are looking for a committed and passionate community moderator to join the team.
You will be:
- handling and delivering client projects
- conducting analysis, writing presentations and converting community conversations into clear client recommendations.
- supporting in building and developing the client relationship from day one.
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone to develop their consultancy skills in the world of branding, research and innovation.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Moderating communities
- Engaging community members and probing their comments to drive relevant insight
- Designing research activities
- Conducting qualitative analysis
- Conducting desk research
- Report writing:
- Deriving clear recommendations
- Client management
For this role we are ideally looking for someone who:
*has a passion for sports, betting and gaming and how they interact.
*A natural knack for social media
*Is keen to learn and grow and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
*Has excellent writing and oral communication skills.
*Has good IT skills
This role will be on a part time basis and isn't full time work.
Working from home which gives you complete flexibility.
Given the nature of this role candidates must be fluent in both German and English.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.