Part Time or Full Time Resourcer
Homeworker • Opportunity to earn up to £4,000 per month
• Flexible working hours (part time or full time considered)
Exciting new opportunity to join an independent, boutique recruitment agency but working from HOME!
About the Company
Arden Personnel are specialists in commercial recruitment. Supplying temporary and permanent staff within the Warwickshire area.
Established in 2012 Arden Personnel is a young and ambitious company who have already placed 1000’s of people into jobs.
With our Head Office in Alcester, Arden Personnel have grown year on year and we have further ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years. We are now looking for hard working, resource to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work at home, working their own hours whilst attracting excellent candidates along the way!
- As a Resourcer you will be supporting the Recruitment Consultants with open jobs and ensuring all jobs are managed professionally, exceeding cilent’s expectations
- You will be responsible for updating and cleansing the database ensuring quality information is stored
- Resourcing candidates through online job boards, social media and from our internal database on behalf of our clients, to their specific requirements
- Interviewing/screening applicants by phone/Skype/Face to Face
- Checking all ID’s and Issuing and interpreting online skills and psychometric tests
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for this Resourcer role, it would be advantageous to hold experience in the following;
- Previous experience within a Resourcers/Recruitment/HR role is essential
- Must be organised and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Attention to detail is a must
- Be hard working, motivated and have a flexible working attitude
What’s on Offer?
In this role you will receive;
- The opportunity to earn up to £4,000 per month
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home
- Team nights out
Apply for this role