We are recruiting part-time and/or full-time Logistics Handlers (dispatchers/controllers) to join our Office team.
Based in the heart of Hackney and Shoreditch, Blackberry Cars is an expanding airport transfer company. Serving over 150,000 customers per year, we provide cars to London's major airports, UK cruise ports and beyond.
You would be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with opportunities for progression for the right candidates.
- Live dispatching of jobs to drivers and partners
- Monitoring bookings/flights/traffic conditions to ensure all drivers are on time
- Handling customer queries and complaints politely and effectively by phone and email
- Communicating with management regarding driver performance and shift statistics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ready to accept responsibility and resolve issues
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexibility a definite advantage
If you think this is you, and you would like to apply, then please forward your CV to Andy. Please include a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role. Please also include details of which days/hours that you can work, and whether you are applying for a full-time or part-time position.
Days: A variety of shifts available, flexibility a distinct advantage
Hours: Approximately 10pm-8am (there is some flexibility in working hours by mutual agreement)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Shoreditch, 2 minutes walk from Haggerston Overground Station
Salary: £9 per hour rising to £10 per hour after key competence levels are reached
Experience: No experience in this role is necessary as full training will be provided
Due to anticipated high response rates, if you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
May suit student
Candidates with courier company scheduling experience welcome