My client is a growing organisation who are seeking a hands-on Financial Controller to join the organisation on an initial part-time basis.
Managing a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the running of the finance function.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts
- Implementation of new processes and systems
- Annual budget preparation
- Journal posting
- Cash flow monitoring
- Management of Staff
- KPI Presentation
- Prepare and send VAT returns
- Assist with Audit
- End of year accounts
- Financial Planning
- R & D claims
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience of managing a small finance team within a SME environment
• Hands-on and happy to assist with all forms of finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'