This well-established business in Park Royal is looking for a part-time Financial Controller (16-20 hours per week) to manage its finance function (including one finance assistant). The individual will be a confident & experienced candidate who perhaps would like to step back from a full-time position.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for all financial, accounting, cash control, payroll and compliance activities within the business including the production of management accounts, budgeting and forecasting, year-end accounts and management of relationships with banks, auditors, etc.
The position will suit a hand's-on, qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Financial Controller from a SME background with strong reporting, man-management and IT systems skills.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to exercise their own initiative, take responsibility, and work without detailed supervision
- Think strategically, whilst at the same time implement and supervise a highly structured operation
- Comfortable working within a SME environment and prepared to get immersed in cross-functional initiatives
- Using Excel regularly to an advanced level
- Familiar with Netsuite or similar ERP/accounting software
Please note, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.