Our Client who is prestigious name throughout the local community is looking for a Finance officer to join their team on a part time basis (20-25 hours per week). This role requires both sales ledger and bank reconciliation experience ideally with SAGE and as an experienced Finance Officer you will need to be able to demonstrate your ability in the following areas
- Post daily bank transactions into Sage and produce reconciliations
- Keep bank transaction filling up to date.
- Prepare transaction reports as required.
- Ensure any reconciling items such as timing differences are followed up and cleared on a timely basis.
Sales Ledger /Credit Control
- Raise invoices on a timely and accurate basis
- Work with all departments within the business to understand requirements
- Ensure that receipts are banked promptly and in full and allocated on a timely and accurate basis
- Manage the customer database within Sage, set up new customers , amend addresses , contact details etc
- Investigate credit balances
- Chase outstanding balances by email and telephone.
- Produce aged debtor reports for Financial Controller and business review
- Post daily transactions into Sage.
- Reconcile debit and credit card payment transactions.