Working for an upcoming Manufacturing Company based in Andover, this is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to work as part of an exciting Management Team responsible for shaping of the future for a new organisation. The role will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for all facets of the finance function including but not limited to -
- Raising and posting of Invoices for Sales Ledger.
- Reconciliation of all Revenue to Sales Orders Received.
- Credit Control/ Sales Ledger Management.
- Processing of all Purchase Ledger Invoices.
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements and creation of 'topay’ list.
- All cash book postings and Bank Reconciliations.
- Processing of Cash-book payments.
- Cash flow Forecasting for the Business.
- Processing of Fixed Assets & Depreciation.
- Investment Appraisal / Business Case on new Machinery purchases.
- Reconciliation of Month End Schedules including Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors.
- Processing and Posting of Payroll.
- Processing of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Liaising with key supply chain and key clients.
- Administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Develop Daily/ Weekly reporting suite to key Stakeholders/ Shareholders.
- Submission of all statutory returns including PAYE and VAT
- Management/ arrangement of any company leases, insurances, vehicles etc.
In addition to the above, there will also be the opportunity to develop and improve processes and infrastructure in line with the Managing Director of the business moving forward.
- Financial Planning
- Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job