Miramar Global Executive Search is an executive level talent business serving the TMT, industrial, life sciences, energy, private equity, consumer, and automotive sectors. With offices worldwide, we enable our clients to build and develop their commercial and operational leadership teams across EMEA, the Americas, and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for a qualified accountant with experience in bookkeeping and accounting for a small but busy business. You will be a key figure in the business and the go-to person for financial administration and queries.
We are flexible with working hours and days but require 2 days per week minimum.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for:
- Financial administration; invoicing, payments, AP, AR, credit control, VAT
- Monthly management accounting, including management and KPI reporting
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting, performance management
- Payroll and tax
- Coordination with accounting firm for year-end accounts, filings, and tax
- Working with our US business to enhance business intelligence and performance management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- We are looking for a qualified accountant who has solid bookkeeping and accounting experience
- Experience working with a business that trades locally and internationally.
What we offer:
- A positive, meritocratic working environment as part of an expanding business with big ambitions
- We offer a competitive package and development opportunities, both in role and within the wider organization