Part Time Finance Executive - £30k-£33k pro rata, St Albans (6 month mat cover)
Would you like to work for an awesome little company doing big things? We are looking for a part time Finance Executive to join a friendly and supportive team in St Albans.
Working 20 - 25 school hours per week ideally over 5 days.
You will be responsible for the administrative, accounting and logistics management, maintaining a well-organised work environment, providing support and general assistance for the project management of our operations.
The company are passionate about the importance of treating employees well and to help them to develop personally and professionally. They offer a supportive and relaxed environment where everyone works well together and you are trusted and not monitored. You will work within a varied, interesting and exciting role
- Comprehensive billing and debtors' management
- Travel reservations, employee expenses & company credit card reconciliation and allowances, supplier agreements
- Organisation and maintenance of the office infrastructure including contracts, insurance, purchasing
- Project administration including annual survey support and annual events
- Constant interaction with Dutch HQ and local accounting
- Experience of 3/5 years in administrative, finance and accounting management ideally in multinational companies
- Knowledge of Accounting and CRM
- Analytical, organised, resourceful, pro-active and result-oriented
- Ability to work with proactivity and with autonomy. You will have excellent communication skills, team spirit, motivation, trust and responsibility.
Part time hours - 20 - 25 hours - including all Wednesdays - flexibility offered for the right person.
Salary: £30k-£33k pro rata
Benefits: Competitive remuneration, Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture, Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world, Lovely open plan modern offices in the town and Your induction training may involve travelling to our Dutch HQ
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Organisational Skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"