Great charity who deliver a range of services across the community and are looking to broaden their service offering further. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to apply their finance experience within a charity setting with a very flexible work culture.
Great charity who deliver a range of services across the community and are looking to broaden their service offering further. Based on the edge of Leeds City Centre with parking.
As Part Time Finance Director you will manage finance, IT including information governance, HR, and strategic matters, working closely with the Chief Executive, Trustee Board and Leadership Teams in developing and implementing the organisation's strategic and operational plans.
Key areas of delivery will include:
- Lead on the strategic and operational management of the charity and develop the strategic business plan
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with Charity Commission, company law and other statutory requirements
- Use your accountancy skills to prepare budgets as required and the end of year accounts in the required format and liaise with external auditors.
- Lead the Finance and HR teams
- Contribute to the growth culture of the charity and help it in achieving it's ambitious aims
The Part Time Finance Director will be fully qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) or equivalent and will ideally have previous experience of working within the charity or voluntary sector, although this could be a great opportunity for someone without this experience to move into this rewarding sector and add value to this great organisation.
As Part Time Finance Director there will be a great deal of flexibility around the structure of the hours as this is a performance focused role, although naturally you will need to be available for trustee meetings as required.
Salary of c£39,500 full time equivalent
- Director of Finance / SORP / Not for Profit / Charity / Finance Director / Statutory Accounts