An excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to launch their finance career in Cambridge, working for an established Education and Training business. The Part-Time Finance Assistant will work for 27.5 hours a week and will primarily be supporting the Purchase Ledger processing alongside assisting on the month end procedures.
An established name in the Education and Training market in Cambridge who are able to provide a flexible opportunity as the Part-Time Finance Assistant. The business are able to provide a lively and experience environment in their excellent Cambridge facilities which will lead to strong career development.
The Part-Time Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Effective management of invoice processing to ensure timely payment
- Completing daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Supporting the cashier with their weekly responsibilities
- Reconciling Agency time sheets with hours and raising POs
- Supporting the wider month end processes
- Ad-hoc support to the wider finance tram as necessary
- Ensure that the procurement administration is kept up to date and that all filing is in accordance with policy
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be:
- Experience of carrying out procurement related activities
- Confident in operating in a timely and accurate manner
- Problem solving skills
- Confident user of Excel
- Experience of computerised data processing methods and ability to input data
- Confident in building strong relationship with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be operating in a flexible role on a Part-Time basis. Working in the Education and Training sector, in a leading business the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Purchase Ledger
- Financial Procurement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'