Part-Time Finance Assistant, Competitive Salary, Luton
Your new role
This company in Luton are looking a Part-Time Finance Assistant to work two days a week on a temporary to permanent contract.
The main duties of the role will include the following:
- Providing assistance to the Finance Manager when required
- Involvement in preparing financial reports
- Monthly review of P&L for portfolio of clients
- Monthly reconciliations and review of Balance Sheet accounts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting the team with other accounting activities
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Education level: A good basic education is essential plus the desire to study ACCA/CIMA or be Newly or Part-Qualified. Higher education qualifications are desirable
- Good PC based skills (Word and Outlook) and advanced level Excel skills
- Experience using ERP Accounting Systems is a plus
- Similar Financial or Accounting experience
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Results/task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy
- Committed to customer service delivery
What you'll get in return
You will receive a great opportunity to work in a globally recognised company in a part-time role that has the development and growth opportunities. It is a very competitive salary that comes with a competitive benefit package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job