Are you looking to get your foot in the door somewhere and expand and build on your existing accountancy knowledge?
Looking for part time work up to 15 hours a week?
A media distribution business based in Central London are looking for a part time Finance Assistant to help out their busy finance team on a part time temporary basis (15 hours a week).
This role would be perfect for a newly graduated or entry level candidate looking to find their first steps in an accounting position, with on the job training and support on offer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Other ad hoc accounts/admin duties
To be considered for the role you will need:
- MUST be immediately available to start work
- MUST be able to commit to at least 3 months (potentially longer)
- MUST posses a good attention to detail and be able to pick things up quickly
- Good clear communication skills and be a team player.
If you wish to be considered for this position please APPLY NOW!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job