My client are a prestigious organisation located in central London are looking to recruit a Finance and Business Director is to oversee the commercial, financial operations and procedures for the business.This role will secure the functionality of business to drive sustainable delivery of member activities and commercial growth and be responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses.
This position will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Clerk (CEO) and will maintain control of the revenue of the Company including membership business activities and to develop the diverse and profitable business operations.
This ideal candidate will accurately maintain all the accounting records of the business, to prepare an annual budget, monitor performance against it and report variances and to manage the cash and banking arrangements.
Main Purpose of Role
- designing and implementing business operations
- assisting the Clerk in establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- overseeing operations of the company and the work of the executives
- keeping accurate and proper financial records
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial businesses operated in the organisation;
- Be a key member of the senior management team reporting to the CEO.
- Oversee all financial and management reporting and regulatory returns of the Livery;
- Oversight of effective investment of the Company's surplus cash balances.
- Oversight of the Company's investment portfolio and ensuring that decisions made by the Investment Review Committee.
- Oversee the commercial and on-going operations and procedures;
- Oversee and control over projects to generate additional revenues from letting of space and control expenditure over each stage of the Development project.
This role would suit an experienced and efficient leader, with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics. Ideally you will have experience in planning and implementing revenue generating activities and full competencies in financial reporting and use of the accounting software (SAGE). This position would suit someone with an exceptional organisational and leadership abilities coupled with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.