CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Administrator (PT) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will provide direct financial administrative support & expertise to support the Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Manager in management of financial information.
This position is 30 hours Monday - Friday 09.00 - 16.00.
- Process invoices to enable payments to be made in accordance with the agreed contractual conditions
- Assist in ensuring that the internal controls operated by CBRE on behalf of the Client are adhered to
- Take due regard to invoices offering prompt payment discounts and process these in time to qualify for the discount
- Assist in providing regular updates on outstanding invoices/ purchase orders
- Bring to the attention of the Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Manager / Supervisor all the matters relating to the payment function that may affect the company’s ability to meet its contractual obligations and internal procedures
- Update and extract information on the computerised accounting system in accordance with company procedures
- Create and process Purchase Orders on the client’s computerised system in line with company policy and procedures
- Support month-end process as per the request from the Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Managers
- Meet all financial deadlines and due dates
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Assist with miscellaneous client requests (bespoke queries) in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum A level education, preferably studying towards a professional accountancy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including lookups and pivot tables
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated reliable team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a similar or related field
- Some knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of SAP or similar financial accounting software
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.