Part-Time Finance Administrator (Temporary)
£8 - £10 per hour
Our client, an expanding business park located in Deal, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to work on a part time basis. This requirement is initially for one month.
Working 16 hours per week across two full days, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £8 to £10 per hour, depending on experience.
The successful Finance Administrator will be responsible for following all finance processes for the organisation, including raising sales invoices, processing purchase invoices and preparing pay runs.
It is essential that you have previous accounts or finance administration experience in order to hit the ground running.
Due to the location of the role it is essential that you have access to your own transport.
As the Finance Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices and updating customer accounts.
- Providing information to support the credit control function.
- Management of supplier purchase invoices, including resolving queries and batching invoices for payment.
- Assisting with payroll, including the input of hours worked and the issuing and processing of P45's.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of standard purchase ledger and sales ledger procedures.
- Attention to detail when producing invoices, reports and other documents.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage time efficiently within the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills when dealing with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job