Part-time Facilities Support Assistant (FSA)
6-month fixed term contract
(with potential to become permanent)
Salary range: Paid at the Living Wage, £8.45 an hour
Contract: 6-month fixed term contract
Hours: Part-time 20 hours per week Mon-Thurs 16:00-21:00
Location: St Pauls Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, St Pauls, Bristol, BS2 8XJ
An FSA working for the Ethical Property Company plays an important and responsible role helping the centre to function effectively. This is achieved by keeping the building clean and tidy, ensuring rooms are set up appropriately and in good time, and that users' technical needs are met.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Happy to be flexible (as no two days are the same)
* Has excellent IT and communication skills
* Some practical DIY skills and Health & Safety knowledge
* Has a positive attitude
* Able to work alone whilst remaining part of the team
Ethical Property Company is one of the UK's leading social businesses, aiming to ensure that commercial property supports the creation of a better world, through the provision of office and meeting space.
St Pauls Learning Centre is in the heart of the St Pauls area in Bristol, and contains office and meeting space as well as a variety of facilities, available to the local community.
Would you like to work for?
1. A successful, growing Company who has social and environmental values at its heart
2. A Company who treats all their employees with respect and loyalty
3. A vibrant Centre, where you can meet our great tenants, and do good things for our community and beyond
If so, please click 'Apply' and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Closing date: 19 March 2018 by 9am
Interviews: 28 March 2018, at St Pauls Learning Centre
- 'Facilities Assistant'
- 'Facilities Support Assistant'