This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well established and growing organisation within the services sector. This is a part-time role, 3 days per week/22.5 hours but flexible when the hours are worked.
A critical role in which you will have overall responsibility for managing company on-site facilities, fleet-hire, health and safety management, control over insurance, together with a whole host of other activities such as managing staff access to the building and car park monitoring. The Facilities Manager reports directly to the Finance Controller.
- Ensure the smooth running of business facilities (coordinating the installation of new/replacement office equipment, access card management, car park monitoring, and more).
- Obtaining quotations for work to be carried out and overseeing its completion.
- Co-ordination and control of any fleet hire.
- Contract & insurance control.
- Health & Safety (awareness of BCP, maintaining a list of fire wardens & first aiders, arranging training, carrying out fire alarm checks / fire drills, carrying out risk assessments as required, and more).
You will need excellent communication skills, along with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders both within the business & externally. You will have good attention to detail, be able to prioritise workloads, work to deadlines, and be effective under pressure.
You will also have: -
- Substantial experience working within a Facilities Management role.
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and experience using bespoke systems would be advantageous.
- A good level of education (minimum strong GCSE’s including English and Maths).
- Experience working for a company who must maintain a high level of confidentiality and who deal with sensitive documentation may be an advantage.
- IOSH qualifications (essential).
The salary range is £15,000 to £17,000 for the 3 days/22.5 hours depending entirely upon qualifications & experience plus an excellent range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job