Primary activities will include general administrative and clerical support to the Executive(s) as well as coordination and performance of multiple tasks within the department. A high degree of professionalism and discretion are expected, as well as strong organizational skills, creativity, and the ability to anticipate and address needs of the team. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and self-motivated to bring improvements to the department as they are identified. Finally, this person will work with and coordinate a wide range of people and job levels, both internally and externally, and should have strong communication and influence skills.
- General secretarial / clerical duties including calendar / meeting management, expense reporting, etc.
- Ensure that the leader is prepared for meetings by providing applicable documents in advance of the meetings to allow for sufficient review.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements, including the timely preparation and submission of expense statements.
- Perform general office tasks, including mail distribution, time keeping and ordering supplies for the department, ensuring that this activity remains within budget.
- Handle a wide array of diverse projects.
- Provide administrative site support.
- Perform other administrative duties, as assigned
- Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalate observed risks appropriately
- 5 or more years’ administrative and secretarial experience with 2 years supporting senior executives.
- Demonstrate excellent PC skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project Manager, Access) and e-mail/calendar software
- Experience working with purchase orders, payments and employee management systems desired
Working Hours - 20 hours per week (over 4 days)
- General Administrative
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'