Leading corporate organisation, in the heart of the West End, within a London’s Land Mark building, established over 100 years ago, have an exciting opportunity to join their extremely successful EVENTS team as a permanent senior PART TIME EVENTS MANAGER (either 3 or 4 days & option to work from home)
Event Management & Content production:
- create an annual event framework and content strategy for the London Regions
- Produce content for the events
- agree event sponsorship packages which achieve the objectives of prospective sponsors
- manage Comm’s plans and budgets for all key events
- Ensuring events are well publicised, have a high level of attendance and break-even/ make profit.
- Liaise with venue and other event suppliers to ensure a smooth delivery of each event
- Organise the preparation, collation and distribution of Event Mailings, Delegate Information, Delegate Packs and Speaker Presentations.
- Manage day to day any Event Administration Support
- expand and develop the event and activity programme to develop additional income streams
- Deliver a content strategy for London region
Marketing and Communications
- Assist the Marketing team to deliver Communications Plan
- Manage the content of the London region website, and input into South/London events brochures/magazines, ensuring content is relevant, up to date and accurate.
- Liaise with PR/Marketing teams to ensure they are delivering as per the comms plan
- Help develop the Social Media Strategy and manage the Social Media Profile
- Maintain local financial records and arrange authorisation and payment of bills, initiate invoicing, handle banking and merchant services etc. Maintain local records and query management,
- Ensure appropriate credit control process in place and that outstanding payments are collected
- Ensure no new age debt is created & manage extant aged-debt collection
This is an exciting role for an experienced EVENTS MANAGER to join a busy team that will allow you to fully manage their events programme, working with some of the UK’s leading business minds. If you are an experienced Events Manager, have produced event content, able to fully drive and lead the events programme, please send your CV.
Hours: 21 or 28 hours over 3 or 4 days (GOOD LEVEL OF FLEXIBILITY AVAILABLE AND OPTION TO WORK FROM HOME - PART TIME)
Package: Bonus! 29 days holiday (pro rata),bonu, comprehensive private medical and pension etc.
We are an agency and strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Thank you
- Event Management
- Content Production