Position: Part time Events Executive - Temp to perm
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: £8.50-£9.00 per hour
We are pleased to be working with a respected UK wide wealth management firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. Our client is looking for a Part time Events Executive, initially on Temporary basis but there is a potential for this role to go permanent.
About the role:
As an Event Executive, you will work closely with the education team, you will be assisting with all aspects of events administration. You will be able to deliver within tight deadlines and perform under pressure, with strong attention to detail.
This is a very approachable, down to earth and family orientated team and we are looking for looking for someone with at least 2 years administrative or events experience who is used to working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Contribute to the updating and maintenance of reports
- Ensure clean and accurate records are held according to systems requirements and SLAs
- Collate & log evaluation forms, following the lead management process
- In conjunction with the Senior Events Co-ordinator, manage and maintain event bookings via CRM
- Deal with incoming enquiries via all media (telephone, e-mail and online)
- Ensure that all enquiries (in and out bound) are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in the sourcing and negotiation of venue/event proposals
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will have excellent communication skills at all levels and have a confident and calm approach to your role. You must be organised and self-motivated. This is a fast paced role which requires a high attention to detail so you must be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.