Part-Time Evening Minibus Driver/Maintenance Assistant
We seek to recruit a Part-Time Evening Minibus Driver/Maintenance Assistant to undertake scheduled driving duties and varied maintenance work.
- Driving and maintaining the school minibuses
- Maintaining order and discipline on the school minibus and keeping records
- Maintenance work including general duties and manual handling
- Full driving licence
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Ability to record and maintain daily records
- D1 on driving licence (i.e. can drive a 17 seater minibus 3.5T) is highly desirable but not essential
Hours of work are 16:30 - 20:30 Monday - Friday with some occasional Saturday cover required on a rota basis.
For further information and an application pack please contact Human Resources at Farleigh School
We reserve the right to appoint at any point during the recruitment process.
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) will be required to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'