Think Specialist Recruitment have a variety of opportunities available for a number of Customer Service Advisors within a nation wide company based on the outskirts of Coventry (CV6).
We are recruiting for hard working candidates, all available for immediate start dates, and who are looking for part time working hours, Monday to Friday, 6pm-10pm.
We are currently looking for confident candidates that excel in delivering a high level of customer service. Not only can we guarantee a supportive and welcoming team to join but an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Duties to include:
- To answer inbound customer and client queries via web enquiries, email and live chat.
- Respond to customer feedback or queries in a positive and professional manner
- Ensure queries are responded to quickly and efficiently
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and customers to ensure that all manners are resolved in a satisfactory way
- Inbound call answering may be an occasional requirement
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Good knowledge of social media
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience within customer service - contact centre, retail or hospitality
- A true team player
- A hard working and professional attitude towards work
Shifts available (Monday to Friday) :
Please apply for this role or contact the team ASAP to be considered for these positions. We are holding telephone interviews immediately and want to hear from you!
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job