For an immediate start, the school are looking for an outstanding English teacher to teach Key Stage 4. The school are offering a long-term position with a view to go permanent at the end of the academic year.
• Mixed University Technical College with a fantastic Sixth Form
• Focus on the progress of student confidence, with an ethos orientated towards personal development. Teachers are heavily involved with student growth, ensuring that students are able to reach their full potential.
• Fantastic support is provided to staff from senior leaders, creating an excellent climate to teach. Led by dedicated and ambitious Headmaster, consistently striving for the best academic standards
• Highly successful Mathematics, Science and English Departments, achieving excellent grades at GCSE in particular
• As an English Teacher, you will be teaching Key Stage to an exceptional standard
• Part-time position, allowing a schedule consisting of 3 days a week
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for English, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in English.
• Thorough experience of teaching is highly advantageous.
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business