There is now an opportunity for a Part Time Engineering Lecturer to join a leading training provider in Kent. As Part Time Engineering Lecturer you will be offered a competitive salary of c£30,000 pro rata + bonus + pension + life assurance + healthcare.
Previous lecturing, teaching or training experience is preferred, however the company would consider candidates with strong engineering skills and an interest in moving into a lecturing role. You could come from an electrical or mechanical background.
You will be joining a highly respected, well-established company that works with a number of global technical organisations.
Engineering Lecturer - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lecturing and teaching on range of subjects, on electrical / mechanical areas
• Delivering theoretical and practical classes
• Successfully delivering varied aspects of BTEC / HNC Engineering programmes
• Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the learning programme
• Demonstrating expertise and professionalism, including during Ofsted inspections
• Documentation of the learning process
Engineering Lecturer - Skills and Experience Required:
• A solid engineering background
• Teaching / lecturing experience is preferred
• Good communication skills
• Competent IT skills
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job