Part Time EHS Coordinator 25hrs per week over 5 days
Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator - Part Time - Temp
Temp 12 month contract
Part Time hours - 25 hours per week split over 5 days
Our reputable pharmaceutical client in looking for a new part time EHS Coordinator, to provide support to the EHS department to ensure a high standard of EH&S management is achieved and to ensure that effective systems, processes, and training programmes are implemented and maintained
Job Specific Responsibilities
1. Assist with the management and continuous improvement of the EHS Management system
2. Liaises with H&S representatives, employees and other stakeholders to assist in identifying, developing and implementing continuous improvements of EH&S standards
3. Day to day management of the Display Screen Equipment assessment programme including self-assessments, workstation assessments and referrals where required
4. Assist in risk assessments and other safety assessments (such as young person, pregnancy risk assessments)
5. Maintain the Incident / Action Management system and act as super user for the system
6. Assist in carrying out regular site inspections and self-assessment/audit activities to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
7. Assist in incident investigation and support the business by producing statistics for business areas
8. Maintain a register of first aiders and ensure that training is carried out as required
9. Maintain contractor pre-qualification databases and ensuring records are kept up to date
10. Support the occupational hygiene monitoring programme as required
11. Conduct promotional activities to support the EHS teams' objectives
12. Provide support for completion / review of Personal Employee Evacuation Plans (PEEP's) and First aid plans across the site
13. Support departmental programmes such as fit testing, evac chair
14. Support for Estates administration in general office duties such as PO's; travel, training and hospitality booking, maintaining department intranet pages
Experience & Qualifications Required:
* Ideally experience in an Environment, Health & Safety environment
* Ideally NEBOSH certificate or equivalent or working towards the qualification
* A good working knowledge of the application of HS&E management
* Excellent administration skills
* Good knowledge of computer systems with developed abilities in Microsoft office applications
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Claire Paas on;
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'