We have an excellent opportunity for a part-time Editor to join our client’s team based in Bristol city centre.
Our client is a B2B Marketing agency that develops and executes content strategies for companies that sell expertise. They mainly market other agencies, B2B SaaS products and consultancies. Our client’s customers have developed deep expertise, got qualifications coming out of their ears and the work they do shapes their sector.
As part-time Editor, you’ll manage content creation on topics ranging from DNA testing to cybersecurity to help our client’s customers build an engaged audience. Your goal will be to steer customers’ content marketing strategy towards blue oceans, helping establish them as thought leaders by creating a body of content that is the envy of their competitors.
Your responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
• Overseeing the editorial calendars for several clients and commissioning and editing content from writers
• Planning the creative and editorial direction, researching key sector themes, creating briefs and pitching content strategies and ideas to clients
• Developing and pitching ideas to CEOs, CMOs and other subject matter experts
• Promoting editorial excellence: editing, sub-editing and proof-reading content, providing feedback to writers and taking feedback from clients
• Collaborating with other creatives including writers, designers and other agencies
Your success will help our client’s customers grow their business, which also means helping thousands of small businesses benefit from their expertise, while simultaneously developing your own skill set and knowledge by working directly with these experts.
To be considered for the role of Part-time Editor, we’ll need you to have / be:
• 3+ years as an editor under your belt, preferably including agency experience
• Good commercial acumen and an understanding of how your work will affect customers’ businesses
• A degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a similar field (preferred)
• Inquisitive and forthright
• Happy to stand up for your ideas
• Able to take a challenge and listen actively
• Excellent communication skills
• A self-starter and confident in your own ability
Salary & Hours
For the role of Part-time Editor you will work 22 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £25,000 to £35,000 per annum pro-rata, depending upon experience.
Our client works at high intensity and to a high standard, but they also believe in work-life balance. So, in addition to everything you’d expect from agency life, including a competitive pension and childcare vouchers, they’ll make it possible for you to do your best work with the following:
• Location: Our client is a fully remote agency with an office – they believe in flexibility. So, whether you prefer to work at home, or in an office, or a mix of the two, they’ve got you covered.
• Flexibility: Our client’s core hours are 10-2, but if you need to pick up your children from school or run an errand, go right ahead.
• Holiday: When you work as intensely as our client does, a holiday per quarter keeps the pace and quality up. That’s why they offer 35 days’ holiday per year pro-rata.
• Development: Our client values personal development, so you’ll get a lot of learning on the job, but they’ll also support you to develop your professional interests with training.
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Content, editor, journalist, communications,
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'