Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work on a part time basis at a Nursery School in Stockport.
The deal candidate will hold a Level 2 or 3 Qualification or equivalent. You will be required to assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance. The suitable candidate will be required to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
This setting is a busy, well-resourced Nursery with a strong Outdoor learning ethos. The children experience a wide range of rich, exciting first hand experiences, both indoors and outdoors and great emphasis is placed on high quality play and interaction.
To be eligible to apply for this role you will need:
*An excellent understanding of the EYFS and enthusiastic attitude when working with young children
* A positive and passionate approach to children's education
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For further information please contact Nicole on or forward a copy of your CV to
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Tradewind.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Part-time Early Years Teaching Assistant