Part-time Early Years Teacher - ASAP - Southwark
Pat-time 2 days a week Early Years Teacher - ASAP - Southwark
A supportive and weel-respected School based in the London borough of Southwark, is looking to appoint a part-time a qualified Early Years Teacher to join the team for two days a week starting ASAP.
The right person will need to work Thursday and Friday's each week. There are 18 pupils in the class and it will have shared planning responsabilites. Most planning will be done, but the succesful teacher will be expected to undertake observations and to contribute ideas to planning.
* ** Early Years Primary Teacher Needed (NQT and Experienced Teachers welcome to apply)!
* ** Recpetion Teacher role
* ** 2 days a week - Thursday & Friday (Job Share)
* ** ASAP
* ** Main or Upper Pay Scale
* ** Inner London (Southwark)
* ** Excellent rates of pay and CPD opportunities
* ** Central London
* ** Great transport links
An orgnaised, inclusive and inspiring Primary School based in the London Borough of Southwark is looking to recruit a part-time Reception Teacher to start ASAP.
In return you will get well behaved students and support from a very experienced, supportive EYFS Coordinator and dedicated Headteacher/SLT team.
The school offer great support for NQTs through their induction program that you will benefit from, working alongside an experienced, patient and inspiring NQT Mentor who will offer you all the support needed to make your first year as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
If the pafrt-time Early Years Teacher role would be of interest to you - please send your updated CV and personal statement to Today or call me on .
- ("EYE" or "EYFS" or "Early years" or "Nursery" or "reception") and "teacher" and ("infants school" or "academy" or "primary school")
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'