Part-time Early Years Educator - Lambeth - ASAP
Part-time Early Years Educator - Lambeth - ASAP
**Interviewing & Hiring now**
Empowering Learning are working closely with a primary school in Southwark who are looking for a Part-time Early Years Educator to work across our Nursery class with 17 children, covering lessons (no planning required) this will be a 1 day a week role every Wednesday starting ASAP.
- ** Part-time Early Years Educator
- ** Part-time EYFS TA
- ** Part-time EYE
- ** Part-time Nursery Nurse
- ** Part-time NNEB
- ** Part-time Eyfs Teaching Assistant
- ** Part-time Early Years TA
- ** ASAP
- ** Inner London (Lambeth)
- ** Excellent rates of pay and CPD opportunities
- ** Central London
- ** Great transport links
To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs and support all aspects of EYFS.
To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
General duties reasonably requested by management
Someone who s able and experienced in assisting in many aspects of their daily lives; through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance.
Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment
Supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
Monitor childrens development and communciate with parents, nursery nurses also plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child's day
Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drin
Personal care; Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security and confidentiality, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
Be aware of and support difference and ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
Contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
Attend relevant meetings as required
Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
Assist with the supervision of pupils out of lesson times e.g. clubs, extracurricular activities
The Children Act 2004 and Working Together in relation to child protection and safeguarding children and young people as this applies to the worker's role within the organisation
To also be fully aware of the principles of safeguarding as they apply to vulnerable children in relation to the worker's role
- To ensure that the worker's line manager is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns which the worker may have in relation to safeguarding and/or child protection
The successful candidate will have a passion for ensuring a safe and stiumating learning enviroment for all childrens and encourage their school experience to be positive, this role will be starting starting September 2020 or sooner if possible.
You must have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or experience
- Participate in development and training opportunities
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- An understanding of the schools equal opportunities policy and how it is implemented
- It is essential that candidates have current U.K EYFS knowledge and experience
- Sound understanding of planning, observing and record-keeping procedure
- Confidence in supporting the team
- Firm understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Forest School or outdoor learning experience would be very well received
- Well run, close knit Primary School in Lambeth
- 2 form entry School
- Supportive and inclusive SLT Team
- The school is at the heart of the local community
The successful candidate must be able to work in partnership with the class teacher to be able to focus on different areas of learning.
We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee and you will benefit from your own dedicated EL consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance along the full recruitment process.
If you are interested in the Nursery Nurse position, please contact Courtney with an updated CV and personal statement to Today or call me on .
If you're not contacted within 48 hours, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened if you have not heard back - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- ("EYE" or "EYFS" or "EYP" or "EYPS" or "EYTS" or "Early years practitioner" or "NNEB" or "NVQ Level 3" or "Early childhood Education") and ("infants s
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'