A health related charity is looking to recruit an EA & Office Manager to help support their organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the EA & Office Manager:
- Act as the PA to the Medical Director, including diary management and arranging travel.
- Be the first point of contact for the organisation and deal with any queries efficiently.
- Manage all aspects of running a small office.
- Assist with the maintenance of business plans, including all databases and websites.
- Produce financial reports and quarterly newsletters.
- Organise, manage and promote events.
- Maintain budgets, including managing invoices and salary payments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for the EA & Office Manager:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience of event and office management.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Good typing and audio skills.
Salary and Benefits for the EA & Office Manager:
- c£28,000 - £33,000 pro rata
- Permanent, part time role (4 days per week)
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Event Management
- Microsoft Office
- Minute Taking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job